Celebrating small moments in healing, gratitude, and growth

Kindness no needs to wait at all even in time of weakness and vulnerable. The day when we feel powerless, we realize that kindness is the only power we possess. I strongly remember that when I was a child, I never got celebrated. I am not talking about achievements or things like that. I am talking about little things, priceless ones that matter for me and leave marks in my heart.

Thank you to Alex Elle that reminds me and us, "Make a habit out of celebrating the small moments in healing, gratitude, and growth." From now on I am taking care my inner child and my adult self. I know it's not too late because healing and building peace require endless efforts daily till last day of life.

(Isti Toq'ah)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the Governor Bought Meals for 1 Billion Rupiah, the People Only Get 1 Rupiah Left (Ketika Gubernur Membeli Makanan 1 Miliar Rupiah, Rakyat Hanya Dapat Sisa 1 Rupiah)

Islam Tuhan, Islam Manusia